If you’d like to discuss an interview or collaboration, contact me.
I love chatting about all things working for yourself, crafting an inspiring & purposeful life, building a life centered around creativity, and living “permissionless.”
Here are a handful of the latest interviews I’ve had, or ones that are older but still relevant.
- Splooting Squirrels via LA Times: Ok, so this isn’t about me, however I was interviewed/quoted, and gave footage to the LA Times for the ‘splooting squirrels’ phenomenon. It was fun!
- Voyage LA Interview: Learn about more about my journey in entertainment and consulting.
- Digital Mindfulness on the “Mindful Being” Podcast – Jayme Woj and I discuss how to be mindful and a good human in the craziness that is the digital space.
- Traject Webinar On Early Stage Agency Growth – Joined by Mike King and Akvile DeFazio, we discuss all things early-stage agency growth and managing the first year. [link]
- Shoutout LA – Interview about work life balance and business focus.
- Coywolf Life Coaching Discussion – Myself and two other guests discussed what life coaching is and how it’s approached.
- Ricardo Bueno and I talked about all things productivity on his Weekly Boost podcast! Catch the episode and transcript here.
- AfterBuzz TV [Trials of Ember] – Jayme Woj and I sat down with AfterBuzz TV to chat about our new VR project Trials of Ember that we created as an additional experience to the Trials of Ember series. Fun fact: I had to sit on a pillow for this interview so I wasn’t as tiny as usual. 🤣
- Top 100 Women Marketers to Follow in 2019- I had the pleasure of being listed on Search Engine Journal among these other fantastic women.
- The Process: Episode 14 – I sat down with Shannon Byrne to discuss balancing life with work and play. We basically chat about everything from maintaining sanity with health and fitness, storytelling, time and energy management, virtual reality, being a creative in LA, and tons more.
- Connected Women of Influence Radio Show – We discuss how to empower young women in life and to succeed in business.
- CivilDiscourse Panel Guest – Discussing feminism and gender equality.
- BuzzSum Blog– Myself and 17 other marketers contributed tips related to our content creation processes and workflows.
- #UCFBizChat – Hosted a Twitter chat for University of Central Florida (I’m an alumni) to answer questions from students about the SEO/marketing world, interning, getting their foot in the door, learning the industry, etc.