Read on past this obnoxious, huge calendar to see how we can work together. ;) This is where you’ll book your call with me.
I’ve decided to start opening up my inbox and calls during select periods of time to work with me one-on-one, which I never thought I would do in a million years (You can read this post to catch up on the W-H-Y). But after realizing the impact I’ve had with those who I’ve done this with in my circle, I realized how much I enjoyed it and need to make it available – even if only for the time being. If any of the below methods interest you, gimme a shout! [PS: If you found me and you’re a large business, you’ll be best served through my digital marketing & seo consultancy, Orthris.]
I’ve been a consultant in the digital space for 8+ years, and I took a major leap to work for myself 4+ years ago while succeeding and failing along the way. I’ve grown in ways I couldn’t even imagine, and have designed a life that I’m 100% in love with. I’ve had a seat at the table with fortune 500 companies, scrappy startups, production companies, entrepreneurs and creatives. I’m constantly adapting and changing how I run my businesses, and life, and I haven’t been afraid to try something that didn’t work. But most importantly, I’m an incrementalist, an experimenter, and I’m super, SUPER interested in people and the human condition. I love understanding what makes you tick, what’s holding you back, where you’re succeeding, failing, and failing smartly, so I can help you win at designing your life, making money, and experiencing success both monetarily and mentally. There’s never really “one” right way; all of our dreams and goals are so vastly different on a personal and professional level, but let’s unlock incremental steps to get you where you need to be.
You can work with my personally on a short term, project basis, or long-term.
Option A: 45 Minute Coffee ☕️ Session*
*Note: This isn’t an IRL meeting. We’ll chat over some virtual coffee, tea, whisky… whatever you fancy ;)
Who is this best for: This session is perfect if you want to discuss the topics below in a 45 minute chat. I’ll need to have certain information ahead of time in order to make the most of our coffee sesh together – these questions are provided when you sign up via my calendar. The topics that I can best serve you value from are below. If you have any questions at all, feel free to hit me up via email.
What you get: A 45 minute call, and an audio recording of our session for you to reference at any time.
1. PermissionLESS Coaching – This is for those who are looking to GTFO of their own way, grow, are spending time on personal development, looking to take a leap to level up their current life status, and break past the barrier of needing to have permission from ourselves, or others, to dominate life. Examples of focus areas are,
- Feeling stuck creatively, and how to break that for consistent creative output.
- Pushing through on goals and maintain momentum if you feel as if you’re not achieving what you want to achieve.
- Entrepreneurship struggles — feeling alone, being stuck, overwhelmed, etc. I’ve been working for myself for 4+ years now and run multiple businesses. I’ve struggled with a lot of the above. Let’s talk through it for actionable movement.
- Exploring business ideas or projects you’d like to develop. Co-creation brainstorming.
- Breaking mental barriers and living a permissionless life — if you find that you keep stopping yourself from progressing, let’s explore what’s causing that issue and how to move forward.
Option B: Creative Coaching Projects
($500 per session)
I live and die on the line between being a creative and entrepreneur. Let me help you get unstuck.
Who is this best for: If you have an extensive amount of work you’d like me to review and provide coaching/consulting for that fall in the topics below, there’s a lot of back-end prep work and discussion between you and I that will culminate in a 45 minute coffee sesh to run through your action items. This is perfect if you want detailed, actionable information and a deliverable roadmap that you can work from, custom tailored to your needs, rather than just talking through what you need right now.
What you get: a 45 minute call, an audio recording of our session, a deliverable that walks through all the action items and roadmap to help you achieve the goal/launch/success we’re discussing, a check in/accountability follow up email to make sure you’re getting your shit done. ;) We can do as many of these as you’d like to budget for.
1. Creative Coaching & Action Plan / Project Launches – I’ve worked through a number of launches and projects in both the business and entertainment space on my own as a creator/producer, and have worked with others to take action and get their project in motion. If you have great ideas, but you suck at action, let’s chat! I’ll work through everything needed for launch and post-launch, including setting up proper project tracking, accountability methods, newsletter platforms, and other things custom to your project. A few examples of how we could work together is to refine…
- Podcast launches
- Script development & workflow to get it finished.
- YouTube channel development and launches.
- Blog launches.
- Website launches
- Workflow, accountability & launches for side hustles.
- eCommerce store launches
- Launch plan for creative merch
And many other things that fall into the “creative biz” and/or “side hustle” status. Not sure if what you’d like a coaching session for is the right fit? Hit me up and ask. Book now
2. Content Ideation, Strategy or Production Workflow – Stuck with either idea generation, or getting your content from idea to execution? Let’s get together and brainstorm content ideas for the medium that works best for you, based off what I’m seeing in data and research. I can help you…
- Brainstorm content ideas based on actual research around what may drive volume.
- Create an editorial calendar to keep you on track.
- Hash through your existing production workflow to see what may be causing hangups or what could be done more efficiently from a tools/process/workflow standpoint.
You’ll receive a roadmap deliverable of content ideas and guidance, along with a 45 minute call to review and ask any questions.
Most recent content strategy projects:
CrowdRise: I worked with CrowdRise (Crowdrise.com) prior to their acquisition by GoFundMe, to launch a new blog and content strategy focused on attracting an audience of those who would either 1) use the platform to launch crowdfunding as an individual or a charity, or 2) Individuals who were likely to contribute to existing causes.
InkBox: I worked with the team through my sister company to brainstorm written content, focusing on showcasing product, and capturing organic search traffic through careful topic selection based on keyword research.
WHATS: Brainstormed, developed and work-shopped a number of short films and film concepts, as well as ironed out production workflow for efficient production.
Option C: Business Strategy Projects
As of right now, all retainers for general business consulting and coaching are 100% customized and limited. My specialty lies in digital marketing, SEO, content, process/organization and launch strategies. This is a highly specialty offer, so cost varies depending on my availability, length of time you’d like to work on business strategy, and the type of work you need.
Option D: Full-On SEO Consulting & Strategy
STILLLLLL here? Okay fine. If you’re experiencing a rut when it comes to expanding your digital strategy in a way that relates to your business goals, I’m your gal. My SEO consulting company has more specifics around ways that I can help you with SEO audits, SEO strategy, content strategy & creation, etc. Note: The particular packages/services through my company work best if you’re a business that’s generating substantial revenue, or a startup with substantial funding.
If you’re interested in learning how we can work together, hit me up below: